Thank you so much for your interest in fundraising for Tusk!
There are lots of fun and fantastic ways to get involved and raise much needed funds for our partner projects in Africa. Contact email@example.com for more information and to receive an informative fundraising leaflet. You will find tips on how to fundraise, as well as ideas to set up your own fundraising event. You will also find out how to join a physical challenge through one of Tusk’s charity places, or in support of Tusk. Please see below to find out how to join.
Many of our supporters have arranged their own fundraising event, such as a bake sale or coffee morning, a mufti day or collect donations in lieu of birthday, wedding or anniversary presents. If you would like to help in this way, Tusk can provide collection tins, posters and more to help you, as well as advice. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Tusk has charity places in several endurance events. Why not take on a challenge in support of the Charity? Please see the exciting events we have places in below.
- Virgin Money London Marathon – 22rd April 2018 (Places all filled for 2018 - email email@example.com to register your interest for 2019)
- Safaricom Marathon – 30th June 2018 (Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register early for 2018!)
- Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 – 29th July 2018 (Email email@example.com to register your interest for this year's race)
There are many other endurance events you can sign up to throughout the year in the UK and abroad and choose to fundraise in aid of Tusk. Please see some examples below.
- Tough Mudder (Nationwide and dates available throughout the year)
- 3 Peaks Challenge (dates available throughout the year)
- Great North Run - 11 September
- Climb Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
- South Coast Challenge - 25/26 August '18
- Thames Path Challenge - 8/9 September '18
- Isle of Wight Challenge - 5/6 May '18
- London 2 Brighton Challenge - 26/27 May '18
- Cotswold Way Challenge - 30 June/1 July '18
What are you waiting for! Contact Hannah Pugh (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get your fundraising leaflet and any advice and help you need to get started.
The Duke shares our philosophy that the future of Africa's unique wildlife relies heavily on our ability to successfully link the livelihoods of the local people with the benefits of preserving their natural heritage.